May 16, 2011

One Year Ago Today....

...we became a family of three.




This has been the most amazing year of my life!  The day one year ago was filled with such a mixed bag of emotions.  For me, I felt excited, scared, happy, relieved, complete.  Nugget was scared, anxious, stressed, lost.

Thankfully, one year later we are family.  Each of us feels a little lost when one of the three is missing.  Nugget has been an amazing blessing!  I will forever be thankful to his birthparents and The People's Republic of China for such an amazing little boy.

We LOVE you Z!!!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing that it has been a year already, time flies once the children are home, oh so different than the wait. Congrats on your one year family day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way. One year already? Sigh. Where does the time go? Happy one year, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how fast a year runs past us! Happy Family Day! I remember your day oh so well. :)

    ReplyDelete