April 9, 2009

Amazing Referrals!!

This week has been amazing! Four amazing women and their families received their referrals. I can't tell you how exciting it was to get each of the messages about the new arrivals. I am so excited for each of you!
The pictures are arranged in the order that I first saw them.

Congratulations to Simply T and all her boys!!! Eme is adorable!!!!


Next I saw Miss A's adorable face!!! Congratulations Luna and Family!!!!
( I'm not linking because I'm not sure)




Next came this adorable little picture ~ Pug Mama and family I am so happy for all of you!!!




Finally the last picture I saw was of Tate! Lisa, Congratulations again!!!!

It has been a roller coaster of emotions for me this week. I can't even imagine how each of the families must be feeling. It is going to be so exciting over the next few weeks to follow each journey as all of these little ones come home.



Last night we went to dinner with Big Bear's family to celebrate Callie's, our niece, seventh birthday. Callie came up to Big Bear and I during dinner and asked, "When is your China Baby coming home?" I will admit I really had to hold back the tears. Callie hasn't talked about Polar Cub in a very long time. To be honest I thought she had forgotten, it's been soooo long. This week seeing my friends receive their referrals has given me another glimmer of hope that one day we too will see Polar Cub's picture. I don't think it will be this year, but I do think it will happen before Easter, 2010!

7 comments:

  1. So do I...you'll be All Things Easter with your little one next year :0)

    I, as one of many, cannot wait for that moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Look at those darling babes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes... definitely before next Easter! Some day we WILL actually have that cup of coffee (or margaritas LOL!) in PIPO's playroom while ALL OF OUR KIDS play together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful little girls!

    It will happen sweet friend and it will be Polar Cub's cuteness that we'll be celebrating....and our excitement for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will absolutely happen. Hold tight to the dream, because dreams do come true.....tho I doubted that was true many times, I just kept holding on & now look at that beautiful smiling face. Thanks for thinking of my girl, it's been an amazing week of referrals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been so awesome to see dreams come true this week! So much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at all those darlin' babies!!!!
    And one of them is mine!!!!!!
    AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
    You time is coming my sweet friend, it is coming :0)

    ReplyDelete