I have yet again, done something that I didn’t think I would never do. I have become one of THOSE moms.
You know the mom who …
· constantly wants to talk about her child.
· is constantly thinking, worrying, and/or dreaming about her child.
· has pictures ready at any hint of the question, “do you have a picture?"
· may state on occasion that her child is a pain in the batooty, yet gets the mama bear claws out if anyone
else DARES to speak negatively about said child.
· stays up too late and gets up early so all the chores are done so every free moment can be spent with the
most wonderful child.
· no longer looks at shopping websites unless it’s: B@bies R U$, B@by G@p, Weeliciou$, or any other
· has not seen a movie at the theater with her husband, gone out to Starbucks with a friend, or been to a
restaurant that doesn’t have a kids menu, because she would rather stay home with her child.
· spends too much money on her child because it’s so much fun to buy for a that little person.
· thinks that her child is the most brilliant, beautiful child on the planet – HECK! – in the entire universe!!
Yes, my friends, I have become one of those moms and I am dang proud to admit it! I love every moment of my new role. EVERY happy, giggle filled, smelly, drooly, snotty nose moment!!