May 30, 2012

It's Summer!!!

Yesterday was my last day of school! Nugget and I have the next 11 ~ yes that's right I typed eleven ~ we have the next 11 weeks off. Other than the summer we came home from China this will be the longest summer vacation I've had since moving to Kentucky!

We have one vacation planned, and maybe a few day trips.  Other than that we will be sticking around town enjoying the summer freedom.   The first order of business; potty training.   I'm excited and nervous about this endeavor.   Wish us luck!

It was a raining day yesterday so Nugget and I spent some time at the mall.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh...summer!! Enjoy this wonderful, long time home with Nugget! I'll tell you, when the alarm went off at 6:15 this morning I was thinking of you and hoping you were still sleeping! Our chat was well worth it though!

    Enjoy this time with your handsome young man! All the best with potty training. He's going to do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love summer! Although I don't get time off from work, the slower pace allows us to enjoy evenings together as a family and sleep-in (til 7!) in the morns :)

    ReplyDelete