October 5, 2008

Friends, Shopping, and Goetta

Every couple of months I get together with Pipo and Sandra. When we do get together it is one big gab session. We usually spend most of our time sitting in a coffee shop gabbing, at a restaurant gabbing, or at a bookstore gabbing. Yesterday we did just that. Here is a run down of our day:

  • Starbucks (chatting)

  • IKEA

  • Red Squirrel Restaurant (chatting)

  • Baby Gap

  • Sur La Table

  • Hallmark

  • Bed Bath and Beyond

  • Thai Restaurant (chatting)

  • Starbucks (chatting)


Do you see the pattern? Yet, I have proof that shopping was accomplished. I actually bought these things:



1. Adorable Polar Bears for a future care package.
2. Bowls and plates from IKEA
3. My favorite fall candle
4. Awesome long sleeved bibs!
5. Coasters (not in the picture)


As you can see there really was some shopping taking place.



Highlights of the day:

  • The next time I see Pipo she will have her referral!!!

  • Don't eat at a Cincinnati restaurant and ask, "What is Go-Etta?" It will be almost two full minutes for the laughing to stop. Then you will get an explanation, but all I learned was it's gunk and not very good. For all of us from outside the area it is pronounced "getta". I Googled it this morning and it looks like this: I'm glad I was forewarned.

  • The next time I see Pipo she will have her referral!!!

  • I'm not the only hoverer.

  • Chocolate on a table with the three of us doesn't last long.

  • J & T are getting so big, are such beautiful, adorable girls, and are so good!

  • The next time I see Pipo she will have her referral!!!
  • Pad Thai is a must when we're together.

  • Pipo and Sandra keep the 'good' shopping places a secret until you earn their trust. :)

  • The next time I see Pipo she will have her referral!!!

  • Eleven hours is never enough time.

  • Deep secret feelings of a boy in someone's future are quite strong.

  • The next time I see Pipo she will have her referral!!!

  • Dingle Dorks are in Lexington and Cincinnati.

  • Food consumed with friends has no calories or fat grams.

  • The next time I see Pipo she will have her referral!!!


Thank you, my friends, for a wonderful day! As always I can't wait until the next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment