November 15, 2009

Miss B & Miss C

Our nieces, Miss C and Miss B, came for a short visit yesterday with my mother-in-law. It’s always fun to see the girls.

After the girls left there was a conversation in the car about Polar Cub. My mother-in-law, Nanan, told us the story this morning, and I just have to share. A little background note, Miss C is seven and Miss B is four, she’ll be five in December.

Miss B said, “Nanan, we are going to have to take the baby to your house to teach it English. I just don’t think I can speak Spanish.”

“Miss B the baby will be Chinese, not Spanish,” Nanan stated, after she stopped laughing .

“Ooooooo!” Miss B says, “I really don’t know how to speak Chinese.”

Miss C comes to the rescue when she says, “She will be just a baby B, she won’t even know how to talk!”

It still makes me laugh! Love Those Girls!!!

Miss B ~ Halloween 2009

1 comment:

  1. TOOOO CUTE..
    They will have tooo much fun with Baby Polar Cub...

    ReplyDelete